Tank-Less Water Heaters
A tank-less water heater is a heating unit that only heats water as needed (also known as on-demand water heating). Traditional water heaters consist of a storage tank that continuously heats stored water, whether or not it is needed. When you turn on a hot water faucet, cold water travels through the faucet into the tank-less water heater, where it is warmed by the unit’s heating elements. As water pressure fluctuates, the heating elements adjust to maintain a constant temperature and maximum energy efficiency. Once you turn off the hot water, the tank-less hot water heater turns off, as well.
Why Choose A Tank-less Water Heater:
- Comfort and Convenience: Enjoy continuous hot water – great for families, there is no more compromising on hot water usage or scheduling your family’s bathing times.
- Long-lasting and reliable: Double the lifespan – tankless gas water heaters can last more than 20 years.
- Space Saving Design: Save space – tankless hot water heaters take up significantly less room than traditional water heaters. Tankless water heaters are typically mounted on a wall saving you floor space.
- Eco-friendly with continued cost savings: Reduce heating costs – enjoy monthly savings up to 40% off your utility bill for the life of the product, making a tankless water heater an investment that pays for itself. Go green – with 30% more efficiency than a 50-gallon tank water heater, tankless water heaters are healthy for your wallet and the environment.
- Energy efficient: You won’t have a water tank to keep heated 24/7.
- Eliminate the risk: You won’t have a water tank that has the potential to leak and flood your home.
- Clean and safe: Clean Water – with tankless you avoid using water that has been stored in a tank with accumulated rust and scale.